The next walk will be Friday, May 5 at3 pm. Please sign up at
so we know how many to expect.
Have you ever walked down Parmenter and wonder what downtown Middleton looked like back in the day?
Take a leisurely walk with Mike Davis through downtown and learn about Middleton History with a landmark tour. Mike will lead seven Stroll ‘n Tell tours this season.
The walks are free and open to the public. Meet at the Rowley House Museum for the walks, weather permitting. Plan on about 1 hour and 45 minutes for the tour, including a restroom break at Capital Brewery, the first craft brewery in Wisconsin and one of the first micro-breweries as well.
The tour includes
1) Rowley House
2) H.G. Wolf House
3) American Hotel (Free House
4) DuFrenne Building
5) Weinberg-Schroeder Building
6) Opera House/National Mustard Museum/former Antiques Mall
7) Livery Stable/Stone Horse Green
8) Valecia/Pet Milk Building
9) First High School
10) Capital Brewery
11) Little White Church on the Hill
12) Amos B. Parmenter/A.B. Kingsley Houses
13) W. F. Pierstorff House;
15) Schwenn House, before returning to the Rowley House past the Library & City Hall.
Join Mike on
Saturday, April 1 at 11 a.m.
Tuesday, April 4 at 10 a.m.
Saturday, April 15 at 1 p.m
Friday, May 5 at 3 p.m.
Wednesday, June 7 at 3 p.m
Friday, August 25 at 3 p.m. a
Friday, October 27 at 3 p.m.
A shortened special walk will also be held at the Middleton Art Walk on May 20 by other Historical Board members. Times TBD.